Shenzhen Kraft Paper Tape

Shenzhen Kraft Paper Tape

skin color kraft tape

Product Details


Shenzhen Kraft paper tape with high viscosity


property:

Kraft Tape Based, painting PE one side, coationg modified starch glue on the back, 

we have general kraft tape and water activated kraft tape, can add lines according 

to the customer's requirements.Eco-friendly, water proof, heat resistance, easy-tear, 

strong adhension and tensile strength, recycled. Good adhension to the surface of 

product, when peeling it would damage the surface of packing.

030 (27).jpg

No.CommoditiesPacking use Kraft Paper Tape
Colorstone yellow, white
BackingKraft Paper
Glue TypeModified Starch Glue
Initial Adhesive
25#
Elongation9%
Tensile=48N/25mm
Adhensing=28N/25mm
180 Peeling Force>12N/25mm
Holding Force72H
Heat Resistance50-80 
Length3m-100m
Width3mm-1020mm
Thickness0.14mm±0.05mm
Application Jointing paper, sealing box, bounding articles, apply to crack of home decroration, machine parts and electronic product etc.
Payment Terms30% payable by T/T in advance,and the rest 70% by T/T before shipment 
Delivery Time10-15days in receipt of deposit and product confirmation(FOB shenzhen)

030 (11).jpg

 

 


General Purpose Cheap Paper Masking TapeGeneral Purpose Cheap Paper Masking TapeGeneral Purpose Cheap Paper Masking TapeGeneral Purpose Cheap Paper Masking TapeGeneral Purpose Cheap Paper Masking TapeGeneral Purpose Cheap Paper Masking TapeGeneral Purpose Cheap Paper Masking TapeGeneral Purpose Cheap Paper Masking Tape


Previous:Logo Custom Printed Kraft Paper Tape Next:No Information

Inquiry

You Might Also Like