Black Stretch Film For Packing
Primarily used for tray packaging and storage operations to stabilize and keep loads together, but also keep your products clean and dry. It is designed to be tightly attached to an object and provides a secure outer packaging to protect the cargo from being displaced during transport.
1. Stretch packaging saves raw materials compared to shrink packaging, and does not require heat shrink packaging machines, saving energy.
2. High strength, large elastic pull force, can be tightly wrapped to any geometric shape, and can avoid the damage caused by the bundle.
3. Good anti-loose, rainproof, dustproof, anti-theft effects.
4. The use of high-performance resins and excipients can meet the needs of different users in a wide range.
● High degree of transparency and good gloss
● Shrink fast under low temperature
● Good sealing at high speed
● Low temperature and high shrinkage, suitable for small packages