The elastic modulus of the wrapping film is very important when it is used, so today our Xiaobian will share with you the question of its elastic modulus and see what factors will affect its elastic rate. I believe everyone. After reading it, I will better understand and use it.
The elastic modulus of the wound film refers to the ratio of the recovered film to the original size after being stretched by a certain ratio after stretching for a certain period, expressed as a percentage. Those who are often in contact with the wrapping film should understand that the wrapping film is used to stretch the wrapping film to a certain proportion and then wrap it around the goods that need to be packaged. The resilience of the film shrinks the goods, so the warehouse purchaser entangles the goods. The film modulus is very demanding. As far as the current stretch film production industry is concerned, the specific numerical index of the elastic modulus of the stretched film is not given, and it is worth mentioning that the elastic modulus of the stretched film is not permanent and is affected by the following factors:
1. Influence by raw materials: The selection of raw materials is also very important. Good raw materials make good PVC stretch film products. The film of the new material is advantageous in all aspects, such as environmental protection and the viscosity and elasticity of the film.
2. Influence by climate: Climate change is the most important factor affecting the viscosity and elasticity of PVC wrapping film. In the summer, its production will be less sticky, because of the external reasons for high summer temperatures, not too much viscosity during summer production, good adhesion and elasticity on packaging products, and cold weather due to cold weather. The viscosity and elasticity are not very good. At this time, additives such as seasonings should be added in time to control its elasticity and maintain its tensile strength and elasticity.
The above is the question about the elastic modulus of the stretch film that we introduced to you. Let's take a look at how to save it correctly:
1. When storing the wrapping film, it should be placed in rolls instead of being folded;
2, the film should be protected from sunlight and rain, and should be stored in the warehouse when not in use;
3. The warehouse where the wound film is stored is prohibited from contact with acid and alkali and organic solvents, and it is necessary to keep the wound film clean and dry;
4. If the stretch film is not used for a long time, it should be flipped frequently;
5. The temperature at which the wound film is stored should not be too high or too low, and should be between -15 ° C and 40 ° C.
Q: What is environmentally friendly tape?
A: Environmentally friendly tape is a tape that is thick and does not pollute the environment. At present, our environmentally friendly tape is only kraft paper tape, and other tapes are being developed for degradation.
Q: How can the packing tape be classified according to the raw materials?
A: It can be divided into pp strapping and pet strapping.
Q: Can the packing tape print the logo?
A: The pp strap can print the logo. It is recommended to use a color to two colors. The Pet strap can be color-selected, but the logo cannot be printed because the pet strap has a smooth surface.
Q: Is the higher the pp packing belt tension, the better?
A: Pulling needs to choose the right one. It is not the higher the better. You need to pack more goods and choose how much pulling force.