Advantages Of BOPP Packing Tape
1. with good adhesive and quality.
2. coated with low noise acylic adhesive.
6. OEM is avaliable.
7. Short delivery time.
8. Factory price and competitive.
9. 11 years experience.
10. With SGS,ISO certificates.
Applications of Bopp Packing Tape
1．Used for packaging, bunding, wrapping, gift wrapping etc.
2．Used for medium and heavy carton sealing
3．lts applied to various adhesive sealing,especially in the carton closure
viscosity and with automatic seal packing machine.
Use: Carton Sealing
Adhesive Side: Single Sided
Adhesive Type: Pressure Sensitive
Design Printing: Offer Printing
Place of Origin: Guangdong, China (Mainland)
Brand Name: Chengxing
Model Number: Bopp Packing Tape
OEM : is avaliable and as your request
Color ： brown, crystal, yellowish
Width: at will, normal:45mm, 48mm,50mm
Length: at will,normal 50m, 66m,100m
When the film is produced, various factors will affect their quality. Here, we will discuss with you the issue of controlling the temperature of the film production. This is also related to the quality of production. Below we will Let's take a look together.
The production temperature of the stretch-wound film should be properly controlled to ensure the stability of the casting line, and the produced stretch-wound film product is more excellent.
Stretch-wrapped film In order to ensure continuous film, to stabilize the tension, it is controlled within 10kg to avoid breakage caused by performance such as elongation. During the production, the temperature of the chill roll increases, and the yield strength increases, but other functions are lowered. The temperature of the cast film is preferably 20 ° C to 30 ° C. The tension of the casting line affects the flatness of the stretched film and the tightness of the winding, so pay attention to this. The casting temperature range of the casting method is generally controlled at 250 ° C ~ 280 ° C to avoid fast flow. When the cooling is carried out, the temperature is controlled at 20 ° C to 30 ° C, the winding tension is low, the viscous agent is moved out of the pvc, and the production temperature of the stretch wound film is controlled while reducing the internal stress of the stretched film.
Below we will share with you the question about the cause of speckle on the surface of the film. I believe everyone has seen this in the process of production, so today we will introduce it to you.
The reasons for the speckle on the surface of the wrap film are as follows:
1. May be due to the concealing power of the ink is not strong;
2. May be due to its poor leveling, constitutes concealed unevenness, resulting in the color of the aluminized layer will be exposed through the ink;
3. It may be that the stretched film is not completely dried, the solvent evaporation is insufficient, and there are too many residual solvents in the adhesive, which causes some ink layers to be dissolved and glazed, and mottled;
4. It may be that the ink and the adhesive do not match, so that the adhesive does not have a good function of impregnating the ink, thereby exhibiting a rejection appearance and generating mottle;
5. It may also be because the surface tension of the ink is low, and the adhesion between the ink layer and the aluminized layer and the strict density between the layers cause unevenness, thereby visually forming a stretched film with white or gray mottle.