Sometimes the unreasonable storage of the tape will lose its stickiness. How can it be stored to avoid this? Let's take a look at the tape manufacturers below.
1. The tape should be stored in the warehouse to avoid sun and rain. It is forbidden to contact with the organic solvent of acid and alkali oil, keep it clean and dry, and the room temperature is between -15 °C and 40 °C.
2, the tape should be placed in a roll, not folded, and should be flipped once every quarter when the storage time is too long.
3, when loading and unloading the conveyor belt, it is best to use the crane, and use the rigging with the beam to hoist smoothly, to avoid damage to the belt edge, do not load and unload arbitrarily, causing the loose roll 甩 sleeve.
4, the type of tape, specifications should be reasonably selected according to the needs of use and specific conditions.
5. It is not allowed to connect (fit and match) tapes of different varieties, different specifications, strengths and fabric layers.
6. Conveyor belt joints are preferably heat vulcanized to improve reliability and maintain high effective strength.
7. The diameter of the conveyor roller and the minimum pulley diameter of the conveyor should comply with the relevant regulations.
8, do not make the tape snake or creep, to maintain the drag roller, the vertical roller is flexible, the tension should be moderate.
9. When the conveyor is equipped with a baffle and a cleaning device, wear on the tape should be avoided.
10, cleanliness is the basic condition for the good operation of the tape, foreign substances will affect the belt eccentricity, tension difference, and even break.
11. When the tape is found to have early damage during use, it is necessary to find the cause and repair in time to avoid the occurrence of adverse consequences.
Q: What is the use of tape?
A: Can be used for sealing, advertising, pasting, protecting products, winding, etc.
Q: What is the difference between printing 100 rolls of tape and printing a piece of material?
A: Printing a piece of material will reduce a lot of errors, the quality of the printed tape is better, the logo effect is better, and 100 rolls may be printed without the perfect material.
Q: What are the classifications of tape by material?
A: The tape can be divided into ordinary tape, hot melt tape, kraft paper tape, double-sided tape, masking tape, anti-counterfeit tape and so on.
The tape manufacturer said that before using double-sided tape, we should ensure that its quality is qualified, especially when a large number of tapes are wholesale, the quality can not be ignored.
First, you can check for cracks on the double-sided tape. If the double-sided tape is not properly adjusted or the blade is not sharp enough, cracks will appear on the face paper or the bottom paper of the double-sided tape. The pulled fiber will be stuck by the adhesive. Secondly, it can also check whether the double-sided tape has burrs. The smooth and non-damaged edge of the double-sided tape is the basis for ensuring the quality of the double-sided tape. Third, it can also Check if the edges of the double-sided tape are stuck and if the liner is missing silicon.
In addition, it is to check whether the slit end face of the double-sided tape of the reel is straight and the rewinding is uniform. If the slit end face of the double-sided tape of the reel is not uniform, it will not only affect the registration during processing, but also the mode. The cutting position changes and it is difficult to discharge.