Q: What is the difference between printing 100 rolls of tape and printing a piece of material?
A: Printing a piece of material will reduce a lot of errors, the quality of the printed tape is better, the logo effect is better, and 100 rolls may be printed without the perfect material.
Q: How many colors can I print on tape printing?
A: It is recommended to print 3 colors (including 3 colors) below, and 3 colors will cause the logo color of the tape to be chaotic.
OPP sealing tape has the advantages of high tensile strength, light weight, low cost, non-toxic and tasteless. As a packaging material, it is widely used in the sealing and packaging of cardboard boxes, the fixing, binding and sealing of articles. Below Bopp tape manufacturers Explain how to extend the life of BOPP tape!
1. BOPP sealing tape should be placed in rolls, not folded. When the storage time is too long, it should be turned once every quarter, and the tape should be stored in the warehouse to avoid sun and rain. Secondly, the type and specification of the tape should be reasonably selected according to the needs of use and specific conditions.
2. Do not let the BOPP sealing tape snake or creep, keep the roller, the vertical roller is flexible, and the tension should be moderate.
3. Cleanliness is the basic condition for the good operation of BOPP sealing tape. Foreign materials will affect the belt eccentricity. If the tape is found to have early damage during use, it is necessary to find the cause and repair it in time to avoid the occurrence of adverse consequences.
4. The product should be packaged and stored in a cool, dry and clean warehouse, avoiding sunlight, freezing and high temperature, avoiding mixing with organic solvents and sharp objects, and not rolling or throwing.
5. BOPP sealing tape storage environment 5 ° C ~ 30 ° C, should avoid placing too high temperature.
6. BOPP sealing tape generally has a shelf life of one year.